8 Point Feng Shui Home Office Checklist for Success:
- Never have your back to the door unless you have a reflective surface in front of you so that you can see the door.
- Have a full view of the door without being in direct line with it and never sit behind the swing of your door.
- If your door faces a window something as simple as a crystal in the window can help the 'chi' or life force from flying out too quickly (with your business in hand!)
- The further back you sit in a room the stronger your position.
- Never work on a glass top table or desk - you may lose work or it may not be strong.
- It is most favorable if your desk has front & side panels to protect you and your work.
- Ideally your work should flow from left to right on your desk...from 'new beginnings' to 'completion'.
- It is important to have a solid wall behind you. If that's not possible then have the highest back chair you can.
The Feng Shui bagua diagram is at www.sacredcurrents.com/bagua.jpg
Remember that when working with Feng Shui in your office, consider your office door to be in one of the bottom positions of the bagua diagram, depending on whether the door is at the middle, left side, or right side of the room. (It does not matter what geographical direction your offices faces.)